Sigh, Americans once had the ability to send a man to the moon. Fifty years later Americans are hard pressed to capture an image of a mirror, without the moon.
Why is this feat so hard? It really isn’t. The various failures to capture an image of a mirror and only the mirror could be indicative of a larger failing. Are the photos, at the link, an indication of:
- The death of common sense?
- An indictment of our schools?
- A lack of understanding of geometry?
- Problem solving skills being eroded?
- Is fuck it! That’s good enough! The new standard for acceptable performance?