To let silly shit like this go unchallenged is to become a party to the fraud. This is an old time Soviet trick. Put forth an outrageous lie, make the populace repeat it and in the process erode their self respect.
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has come up with some new euphemisms. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-board-adopts-new-language-for-criminals-turning-convicted-felon-into-justice-involved-person
In San Francisco from now on a:
- Convicted felon or an offender released from custody – will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”
- Drug addicts or substance abusers – “a person with a history of substance use.”
- A juvenile “delinquent”-“young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”
I think it is only fair that other euphemisms be considered. Here are some that occurred to me:
- democrat – ethically challenged individual
- Liberal – crazier than a shit house rat
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez – life support system for nice boobs.
- Former President Bill Clinton – Blow Job Bill serial rapist and child molester.
- Elizabeth Warren – Princess Angry Beaver, the fake Indian.
- Suicide – Murder perpetrated to protect a democrat politician. (See LBJ, Billie Sol Estes, Hillary Clinton, Vince Foster and 48 others)
- Legal Execution – assumed a permanently recumbent position, or released from prison upon completion of sentence.
In San Francisco, if your dog drops a turd on the street and you don’t pick it up, you can receive a citation. However, if you shit in the street, that’s okay.