You are there for Justice, not Just Us
Last week the “The Daily Mail” reported that there was a “high security” room in Epstein’s Pedophile Island hideaway. Two days after Epstein’s death the FBI conducts a “raid” on the island. What took them so long?
EXCLUSIVE: A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’, pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire’s suicide
- FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein’s US Virgin Island – Little St. James – on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows
- At least a dozen agents were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier and driving around the 71.5 acre grounds on golf carts
- Other officials with ‘FBI’ lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the sea from the top of Epstein’s remote luxury home
- The raid comes two days after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning
- An onlooker told DailyMailTV: ‘I’m on a boat charter with guests. We were enjoying lunch when we saw over a dozen people landing on the island’
- The home – dubbed ‘pedophile island’ and ‘orgy island’ – is at the center of an ongoing sex trafficking probe into the criminal financier
- Allegations have been made that underage girls were used as sex slaves and repeatedly abused inside a temple on the island
There is a reasonable explanation for why it took the FBI so long to mount this operation. No body bitched that it took Eisenhower years to mount his amphibious operation, “Operation Overlord.” Give the the FBI a break!
They would have been there sooner but the FBI had to go for bids for the necessary equipment. Assault boats and armored golf carts don’t grow on trees. You can’t expect FBI agents to walk the whole eighty acres of the pervert island.
My informant swears that these are photos of the assault craft assembled for the raid.
Here is a secret about FBI raid operations. The first priority is making sure that all the check boxes on the raid plan are checked. Next is to make sure that the raid team is sufficiently stylish and looks good. Third, is to preposition the press so that the stylish raid team is captured in action. Forth, is to inject suitable drama to emphasize the danger FBI agents face in conducting these operations, (bad make up, wrong camera angle). The final goal would be to actually capture bad guys and recover evidence.
The FBI has turned into a good example of a bad example. If I was an FBI agent I would tell my mother I was a piano player in a gay whorehouse, so she wouldn’t be ashamed.